Are you looking for more?
energy? answers? solutions? HOPE?
Let’s talk sister. Because all that and so much more is what
I help women who struggle with:
- Weight loss
- Adrenal Issues
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Digestive distress
- Cystic acne
- Food allergies/ sensitivities
- Sleep Issues
- Brain Fog
- Joint discomfort
- Sugar cravings
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Can’t identify fertilite/infertile window while charting
- Autoimmune Disease
If this is you, you're in the right place!
What does it look like to work with me?
Your health journey can be complicated, working with me…shouldn’t have to be!
Watch this short video to figure out what path of working with me will be the best fit for you!
$2501 On 1 Online Session
Whether you are ready to commit to nutritional therapy, or if you are on the fence, this initial consultation will help you move forward in your health journey.
The first step in working with me for Nutritional Therapy is scheduling your initial consultation! We will meet and review your food and mood journal, nutritional assessment questionnaire, and health history. We will examine medications and supplements you are taking and look at next steps. I will send you the paperwork in a separate email and have you fill it all out before our meeting.
You will walk away from this session with a greater understanding of how all the pieces of your health journey have impacted what you’re going through right now. I will give you recommendations and a customized package for how best you can work with me, what tests I would recommend running, and next steps in your health journey. You’ll also get discounted rates for any Group Classes.
I look forward to meeting you and learning how I can help support you in your health journey!
Group Nutrition Class
$4758 Weeks - Next group starting January 22nd!
- Module videos that explain these concepts,
- Bi-weekly book club with other people learning and growing with this material alongside you!
- A bi-weekly group call with lectures on topics such as fertility and how it relates to what you are learning, to toxic exposure, and how to have a healthy relationship with exercise
- Weekly dinner meal plans with grocery lists
- Accountability groups
- And a sugar detox!
- Flexible payment plan options!
P.S. Get a discount on the Group Class after you’ve taken the Initial Consultation.