Welcome to our Group Nutrtion Class
This package was designed with you in mind!! Wading through all the endless information about health and nutrition can be overwhelming and intimidating. There is so much conflicting advice about what to eat, and not eat, and it seems that you can get lost in all of it. Take this vitamin. No don’t take that. Do this everyday. Don’t ever do that. It can leave us confused and frustrated and ready to go back to the standard American diet that is all around us. After all at least it’s easy.
Part of the problem is that food and nutrition advice is almost always given as if it is the best thing that will work for EVERYBODY. The reality is we are all unique and what works so well for one person may not work at all for someone else. So where do we go from here?
There are things that universally apply, in regards to your life and dietary habits, but they aren’t things that make any advertisers, or people in the food industry, any money. They are things that we have to go back to the wisdom of previous generations to relearn. But it isn’t just what we eat that we need to spend time and energy on. It is just as critical to understand how what we eat matters! And this is why I offer this group nutrition class! We go over a lot more than just information on what to eat, and what not to eat.
Let’s navigate this together!
And you don’t have to do this alone! The beautiful thing about a group nutrition class is the group you are learning alongside! Let’s support each other and learn from each other.
We will cover:
- How what you eat can impact all areas of your health!
- What digestive distress can be telling you and how you can take concrete steps towards improving it right now!
- Deep dive into blood sugar and how you can improve yours.
- What are healthy fats and fats you should be avoiding?
- Hydration and why it matters!
- Sleep, Stress, & Movement and how they impact all areas of health!
- And so much more!!
In this 7 week course you will have access to
- Pre recorded module videos that explain these concepts,
- Bi-weekly book club Zoom calls with other people learning and growing with this material alongside you!*
- A bi-weekly group Zoom call with lectures on topics such as fertility and how it relates to what you are learning, toxic exposure, and how to have a healthy relationship with exercise.*
- Weekly dinner meal plans with grocery lists,
- And a sugar detox!
Whether you are new to healthy eating or have been doing it a while this class offers something for everyone!! The community support will help you troubleshoot how to integrate this information into your daily life.
To register for the Group Nutrition Class sign up here!
*All calls will be recorded for participants unable to join live.